Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Apologies for the lack of posts (I only seem to be able to post on the politics forum I have raised this before but...) I have been uber busy with work, life, Folkestone Ska Fest & of course Big Local.

Anyway - currently we are putting together the draft plan off the back of the consultations we have been holding with the community and the focus groups we held during May, June & July. We hope to publish the plan at the end of August, submit it to Local Trust for approval in early Sept and all things being equal hold a launch including our specially commissioned film at the Silver Screen in October.

Then the fun starts as we get to spend some money

To date we have funded the tourism banners, the music festival, the street art festival, part of the cost of flowers in the market square and at the station, we have also helped a lot of groups with funding mentoring and general practical advise. We have also funded a community development worker to get out and engage the community and have a stall at the Tuesday Market every week.

end link