Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

When I first read the Captains post I thought I was having a senile moment then I read the.report well the part which is open to the public and realised its not April 1st.
    Over the years DDC have come up with some hair raising ideas I often challenged these such as the installation of the giant TV screen which Canterbury declined .This at the time cost me dearly as I lost the job which I thought I was reasonably good at .Fortunately Paul Watkins was able to direct me to the Regional Housing Board so I still had my interest in housing maintained .
    Back to the item under discussion when we have a town crying out for decent toilet facilities ,no one stronger enough to.fight the demise of our bus service ,fly tipping ,and HGV s parked in a residential area one has to question the wisdom if that's the word of some people
    For the record no disrespect to the current Chairman I would not have signed the decision notice it should have been discussed at Full Council.Mind you I would probably have been demoted but principles are always worth having .

end link