Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Angie Ray1 wrote:
    Chaz we have history, husband saw your facebook and sent a friend request, then backed off million miles an hour because I told him what has gone on. Mountains and molehills...

Yeah sure. Sounds totally legit.

Weirdly convenient timing of all of it don't you think Angie?

So you want us to believe that he had no clue who I was, even though you and I had converse several times on social media. That my name has done the rounds of the Labour group.

That without people in common he just magically happened upon my page and thought that guy with the barely visible profile and a logo for a profile pic...I will just add them?

Then when I mentioned your name he had no clue who his wife was until prompted with a photo? Even though I said Angie Ray's partner...

Are really going to try and lie your way out of it and do it that incredulously?

Do you not see that your games and insidiousness has been exposed? Why not just own up to this stuff and then cut it out...behave like grown-ups for once.

end link