Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

so the tories didn't knock doors and still beat you like a drum? You may have, at least in your own opinion, worked hard but obviously not smart enough. That you have to admit that canvassing doors and posting leaflets did nothing.

Are you trying to blame members who didn't canvass? Because I remember the organisation around it being very poor. Short notice and no real attempt to move people around.

I offered, as someone with many years of sales experience door-to-door to give workshops to canvassers. Never any follow up made by on that despite me trying several times to reach out. Again, either you guys didn't work hard enough or you were lacking in the ability to actually make what you did work.

The whole point, you seem to be missing, is being out there in more ways than just knocking doors and posting leaflets. The point is properly being a part of the community continually, not just occasionally for photo ops or in safe seats.

Your own party is lead by people who a destructive to your party. You either get rid of those people or you guys will keep making the same mistake. They never learn and all we see is blaming everyone else for their own incompetence and poor management of the local party.

They gatekept councillor nominations and then found themselves without enough councillors standing and begging people desperately. Most didn't want to because they are scared of the bullies and put off by the childish mind games.

end link