Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Lol they are all at it.

Not long after i joined was when they had the vote for the new MP candidate, which Charlotte won.

I went along, despite having a chest infection, to support Stacey. When I got there I found out I hadn't been a member long enough to vote, which is fine, except they tried to say I didn't have the right to stay as a silent observer...and it turns out that I could have.

The reason why I had no idea about not being qualified to vote was that Miriam hadn't been doing her job in emailing me. She insisted at the meeting that she had me on her list and it must be in my spam folder...which they were not.

Then afterwards says I wasn't on the list and that was because my dad and I have similar names and she had taken me off the list because of that. Without following up with either of us to check that was the case first and ensure someone could have been paying twice accidentally.

ME simply questioning her story in that regard was then deemed by her as me being aggressive and she tried to shut down the conversation that way. These are the type of underhanded tactics Woodsie will use.

The Labour party are meant to represent the ideas of justice, liberalism and tolerance...Woodsie and ilk represent none of these.

end link