Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I'm impartial but I have to admit that I find myself agreeing with Peter Wallace here. There have been so many community initiatives that have come about from the Labour lot like the film at Elms Vale, graffiti clean up and the rubbish collection in Folkestone Road. Peter, Anne Napier and John Heron were always visibly making a difference. I dont do Facebook so I am not aware of that issue but my only awareness of Mr Sansum's presence is the locally held opinion that's hes 'a self serving publicist' (seen here on many occasions) and a ranter in the local press. I generally dont feel the need to get involved in these debates, I am a pensioner with a heart condition, but sometimes old women like me have to say what we see. I suggest you focus on your busy life Mr S rather than attacking genuinely community minded people...including pregnant women. For goodness sake..

end link