Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Not that I'm a great one for conspiracy theories, but it appears that the maniacs who govern the west are taking great delight in using 'terrorism' as an excuse to run roughshod over the public's civil liberties. It seems that in the usa they set up road check points of dubious legality to stop cars and check the occupants to make sure they are u.s. citizens. While I was on holiday I was told to make sure all my portable electrical goods (mobile phones and tablet etc) had enough charge in them so that I would be able to switch them on at the airport security check to prove them to be what they appeared to be. Dara O'Briain told a story of being frisk searched at an airport, and when he complained he was told 'its for your own good', to which he replied that it wasn't for HIS own good at all as he knew he wasn't carrying a bomb. It has gone to the typical american extreme just as we had during the cold war. Oddly, most americans are unaware of what goes on and how it perceived, Steven Van Zandt actually left Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band to study politics after someone in europe asked him why america was putting missiles in his country.

end link