Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I do know r Farage well I have been out to meals with him not on a one to one but as a group we have talked to each other many times and as a talker and leader he is very good.But it is the setup of the party behind him I did tell him that their HQ needs to come back into the centre of the UK and to be staffed a lot better then it is.
    But as I am not in the party anymore because I was dismissed last year I do not know if it has got better.
    But branchs need a lot more funding if they are to get more MPS, CLLRS etc (Please do not lets go into where I stand on this.)
    And also we need to see more faces of the main party members who lead it not just Mr Farage.
    I do which them luck next time and in many ways I am sorry that I can not help or vote for them anymore.
    The old partys do need to see the public of the UK are fed up the way the Reds and blues and even the Yellows are running the Nation .

end link