Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have just read the following..........

"I'm Archie, a member of Canterbury Christ Church University's Making Politics Matter team and have an upcoming event which some of you may be interested in attending.

Charlotte Cornell is coming to the University to perform a public lecture titled: 'Turning the South East Red - One seat at a Time'. Charlotte is currently chief of staff to Rosie Duffield MP and is the Dover and Deal parliamentary candidate for the Labour Party.

The event will run between 6pm and 7pm, consisting of a talk and Q&A session and will take place in Old Sessions House CCCU.".....

My take on this is it would make more sense for Charlotte Cornell to hold her meeting in the area she hopes to represent. Only the already committed will bother to travel to Canterbury, maybe she thinks she would rather avoid confrontation and only waffle/talk to her supporters.

end link