Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well I have just been looking at DTC for my ward and only two standing for possible 4 vacancies so they are safe and makes it pointless voting, although I will still cast it. Same with St rad's ward only 1 standing against three vacancies. Or am I missing something here as there seems to be a lacking of people wanting to stand by the looks of it, maybe I should of stood but alas study/work/family. As it also producing a lack of choice or any sort of pressure to make prospective councillors promote themselves and give people an idea of what they plan or are going to try to do.

At least you have put the first bit of promotion across Roger although some meat on the bones would be nice.

Whereas the district nominations is a three party race for all three seats in my ward (3 of each for 3 seats). Surely you can give us some info from the conservative intentions or get the prospective councillors to put a statement here of what they intend would be even nicer if there was involvement from the other parties and prospective councillors. Certainly want to hear more of a personal not national party propaganda as is local and local matters.

end link