Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

howard mcsweeney1 wrote:
    Just to put people's minds at rest I will be standing for the vacant post at St Radigunds and in keeping with previous Town and Council members of the sainted ward I will show no interest in it whatsoever.

Should I ever find where it is I will make a point of avoiding it, should get me elected going by recent history.

Howard, any chance of you putting in for Kent Police Commissioner?

Someone doing nothing would be a lot better than the present incumbent and there would be no chance of you making a complete arse of yourself, becoming a national laughing stock and bringing the post into further disrepute?

£85,000 pa should go some way to providing insurance for any vehicles you might have and I am quite happy to take £15,000 pa to act as a 'foul mouthed youth advisor' (copyright Daily Mail) if I can be of assistance.

For God's sake don't follow Reg's advice and become a councilor who is 'vocal and active'! I can assure you from experience that all you will get is grief and opprobrium however well intentioned you might be .........................

end link