Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

No your right Sue and achieved little with episodes like that

Back to the 2 by elections

Although Labour is flooding the wards again, not standing local candidates could back fire on them,
    but the tester will also be for Mr Glazier does he still have support in tower hamlets, you will recall he won the seat from labour when UKIP had a little following, that's all gone now, so should he not do well he will be looking over his shoulder come the next district elections.

It's a shame the greens didn't have the finance to leaflet all the ward as I dobelieve becky sawbridge would make a gd Cllr

We also of course have mr Phelps standing against the mayor and his car, and of course hes made no secret of his dislike for the clerk
    I would love to see him win just for the entertainment value.

But I do think Labour will win both seats
    If they don't it will be a disaster for them
    St Rads there safest seat they lost last time to an independent with turn outs only around 10% says a lot.

I was told Roger walkden stepped aside to let the present mayor get put in again with the understanding the present mayor would support r walkden for mayor next may
    With the present mayor only getting in 9 votes to 8 and the 2 by elections it's not looking gd for roger lol

end link