Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I do not pretend to understand politics, what I do know is that once they become involved the community gets divided by the representative Cllrs spouting their mantra and ignoring those who are in their ward but don't join their political conga. I understand that the position of a cllr is meant to be non political but so far have only met 2 Cllrs who have not raised their "party" within minutes of starting a conversation. There isn't a more insulting way to speak with a resident, in my opinion , than telling me what a wonderful job he/she is doing and insinuating that could be extended to me if only I support their party/ project/ idea. A Cllrs' fair and unbiased representation should not be conditional. They enjoy a privileged position of trust. Sadly, some have not got the integrity to uphold the image they present prior to the vote count.

end link