Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Just to correct post 211 speaking with Cllr Glazier he now works part time.

but on the day 2 days after the by election a number of councillors came to the stocks, let me explain why though,,,,,,,I invited every councillor from KCC/DDC/DTC councils to go in the stocks
    Cllrs Morris(tory) Wallace/Heron(lab) Glazier(ukip) all took up the challenge to raise funds for Kelly Turner, it certainly had no politics in it, and showed how all councillors can work together.

Howard I think the express has done an article on Cllr Cowan on the lights.

Post 210 sadly I had to run in the recent by election in E Vale, Maxton,and priory purely because the candidate and party took locals for granted standing a candidate 3 miles from the ward.#

Town councils should be non political but sadly the labour/tories won't allow this to happen and I'm hearing UKIP may well be standing candidates in future Town council elections, that's sad as it just gets into politician fighting each other, and does little for Dover.

end link