Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yet again, informative feedback for which I am grateful. So Pambrivio, do I understand correctly, you are both a town and district Cllr and have been in one of those roles since 2011? IF that is right, surely your position should enable you to bring more improvement to your area. I can't comment on any activities you may or may not have been involved in of course, I can only comment on what I have been told, in an unsolicited fashion, by others who either do or do not live in the ward where you , like Cllr Ben Glayzer , hopefully serve the community. The only name that has come up on a regular basis is that one of Cllr Glayzer but always mentioned, in a very positive way. From unsupported information, it appears he is not what one would call a career politician but a young father of a large number of children with a full time job. That makes the time he spends to improve his ward very valuable. I do not know if you yourself work, have a young family etc. If you do, thank you for work done. Keith, I did spot some photos in the local papers of the event you mention and indeed, I salute all those who so generously support their community in many ways. I was temporarily confused by the mention of Cllr Ben Glayzer in your area but having read your comment again, I am now reasonably confident when saying Ben Glayzer is indeed " a good bloke" all round and yet, I have, to date, not read any comments from him extolling his own deeds. Personally I can't claim any knowledge of politics and to be honest, was under the impression local Cllrs were meant to be non political. I simply reiterate, to those who freely give their time for the growth and improvement of the community, a heartfelt thank you. It is certainly evident that some are more willing than others.

end link