Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

What about Tower Hamlets? Several houses have cardboard in the windows rather than glass. Rubbish in every nook and cranny. I heard a certain nice Cllr called Ben is very active and has instigated seagull proof bags to be distributed in some roads that are simply dreadful. Is he labour? I also saw blanket like material stuck in letter boxes. To keep out draft or bills? I must admit it's not an area where I would choose to buy a property or live. No disrespect to some homeowners who obviously try but they are far and few between, so surely not all remaining homes are let by uncaring landlords? The state of the area surely must devalue the properties. Does it go down to a personal level of expectation or have the residents become indoctrinated through time to accept the fact they are not being served well and have given up trying?

end link