Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

#107 and #112.

I do not know how Pambrivio has entered into this. It is not her ward at all, being Tower Hamlets.

She might be joyful, for Labour getting its clammy hands on more power, within the Dover Town Council. What a mess they have made of that.

Also, I take serious issue with her, even entering anywhere delivering leaflets etc. There should be a prior warning to any residents of a Ward,or homes, outside of her remit, that she is coming close.

I have two wonderful dogs, who love me totally, and would protect me. For Pam Brivio to even put one toe on my driveway, I would require legal notice. She would be trespassing, and putting my dogs at risk of losing their lives, because of protecting their owner and their home.

There would be no mercy from the higher powers, or any criticism of pambrivio's leaflet pursuits.

The dog or dogs would take a journey, for their lethal injection. Just, for only protecting their home, that would be that.

So not happy at all to know pambrivio is or was, anywhere close to us.

end link