Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Have you ever considered that your way is wrong, Capt? Since the Thatcher/Reagan era, the capitalist lead occident has been pro Neo-Liberal. That is totally at odds with the needs of the people. Wouldn't you be upset if I took the decision to sell YOUR house(s), YOUR car, YOUR family silver? Wouldn't you be even more upset if I patronised you by telling you that you'd be better off because I've done that FOR you?

Your grasp of the actual reality is, I'm sorry to tell you, blighted by the initial transient success of these policies. They are short-termist at best. You speak as though you are a man with a vested interest in these policies. Did you perhaps endorse, support or perhaps even suggest these as solutions 'back in the day'?

As for Paul Mason, I can't say that I'm particularly impressed with The Guardian either. They are struggling to understand that New Labour were not Labour.

end link