Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Lesley Ives wrote:
    Alexander, I wait to see the candidate and in local elections tend to vote for the person I think best represents my views.
    I have found, in the past, that those that spend all their time denouncing others have very little substance of their own to offer. We can all rant, costed solutions are another matter.
    I can't wait to read the manifestos, until then I mearly react to over dramatic statements.
    I do not represent any party. I do think before you slander others you need to look in the mirror. I am guilty of trying to lighten the mood, nothing more than that although I do find your posts very aggressive.

I was not going to bother responding to Alexander's ridiculous and hysterical post but very well said Lesley.

Apart from anything else it is no business of Alexander's how I or anyone else on this forum votes which is why we have voting booths, our votes are private unless we choose to make our choices public.

end link