Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yeah right Ray. You do realise that China (just imagine the ongoing row for reparations and general recrimination if the Chinese Bat Flu has come from America) is not our friend and that there is but the width of a cigarette paper between Chinese 'independent' industry and the CCP?

Funny that all the problems in our schools was spread on TikTok which is wholly owned by ByteDance? Co-incidence?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11802555/TikTok-protests-rock-Britains-schools-Pupils-scale-gates-trash-classrooms-rules.html

Since 2015 China has been cutting back on offshoring of production, though the spread of such as Temu, CapCut and Shein (may pull off a higher IPO than Amazon?) are sneaking on to mobile phones 'Everything Everywhere All at Once' to coin a phrase.

It's all disinformation Ray. The Great Game has gone for a Chinkie.

You honestly think they are going to be encouraged instead to build a factory in the Euroland of Fiat, Renault, Audi, VW etc while even Germany (whose last best friend was Gazprom and Mr Putin) are about to ban Huawei from mobile operators?

BTW did I tell you my favourite Chinese Joke?

My Chinese neighbour said he's just opened a crows shop.

Speaking slowly I said 'Don't you mean a clothes shop?'

He said 'No, it's a crows shop. Come in and have a rook'.

Do have a rubbery day.

end link