Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Re the post from PaulSurely most local people knew the effect cutting the fleet would have on Dover.?
    I sometime watch KCC meetings and they state they are not completely prepared for Brexit .I think they are more concerned poor souls on getting a redundancy pay out when the stand down or get defeated at the next execution in May .Before you all start shouting yes I did get an allowance as a DDC Councillor which Paul ensured we did not get a pay rise and indeed once a reduction .I always gave back to the community in many ways ,I have just heard the Duke of Yorks roundabout blocked .My friends could not get to the their swimming lesson .I do question why so many local people go out every day shopping .They must know how congested the roads are .Yes travelling to work a must but popping up to Whitfield or into Dover ?..
    I can assure Paul worked tireless for the district .I think a few ears would have had an ear bashing .by now .In politics you. Can’t be the nice guy all the tine and hard decisions have to be made .How long has Brexit. Been going on.How long have we had ferries packed with lorries going to and fro .Forget the silly ideas and get that traffic moving .

end link