Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Jan - if our government is actually motivated to get a trade deal with the EU (which remains a matter of doubt) then it will not be as good as the one we currently enjoy. The point is that global GDP will be radically reduced by Coronavirus. There could not be a more ridiculous time to cut off our nose to spite our national face. I'll say no more. You must be delighted now that you are no longer being told what to think or what to do by Brussels.

Mr Sioux or is it Mrs? My spirits are fine thank you. I'm just a pragmatist at heart with 40 years of business experience driving that pragmatism. One way of raising the spirit is to contemplate a better post Coronavirus future. At times of crisis, people work better and achieve more if they put away ideology and dogma and concentrate on attaining their shared objectives. That is what is beginning to happen now in defeating this virus. My concern is that it must go on when the medical struggle is won and the inevitable economic one begins. Other than that, well, you could become my sexual adviser if you like.

end link