Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Having skimmed this morning's papers, I find myself agreeing with Kimmie: leaving the letter unsigned was not something I'd thought of. Very clever, bit like putting a blind eye to one's telescope.

And as the Honourable Lady said (https://hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/2019-10-19/debates/48144FF8-0E08-455A-8175-1EB64918D29E/EuropeanUnion(Withdrawal)Acts): "When this House voted overwhelmingly to give the choice of our membership of the EU to the British people, did we really mean it? When we voted to trigger article 50, did we really mean it? When the two main parties represented in this House stood on manifestos in the 2017 general election to deliver Brexit, did we really mean it? I think there can be only one answer to that: yes, we did mean it; yes, we keep faith with the British people; yes, we want to deliver Brexit."

end link