Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Dear UK, (Unheeded & Kowtowers),

I have received sack loads of letters on this rocky alliance and can detect a slight undercurrent of uncertainty. I understand that there are also siblings who may want to leave home, Mary Lou, Adam, & Nicola come to mind.

Would this perhaps be a complication for both EU and the suggested cutting of the umbilical cord, so to speak?

On the balance of probabilities it appears that EU has already decided to up the ante by raiding your assets with the super trawler The Margiris which is currently fishing off Sussex.

It has a 200 metre net with a huge vacuum which is used to suck in the fish. It can carry up to 6200 tonnes of fish and can also process 250 tonnes of fish per day onboard.

My unbiased opinion to the outcome of the protracted non negotiations will be :-

large legal bills ending with a leave or stay outcome, with some speculators making a financial killing.

Yours in Euros,

Deidre.

(Deutschland, Eire, Italy, Denmark, Rumania. Estonia).

end link