Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Neil - much as I think the vast majority of the ERG's activity is motivated by self-aggrandisement, I really can't see them allowing May's deal to pass the commons unless the back stop is substantively changed, regardless of the political riches each may covet. I make an exception for Bojo, of course, who would vote for pretty much anything which he thought might further his career.

And poor old Charlie. Look back to 2011 - how different things were in the world of the Tories then. Charlie couldn't even bring himself to vote in favour of holding a referendum! And then he changed his mind but decided that the remain route was the correct one. Then he changed his mind again! And now, naturally, the prerogative of the great unwashed to change their minds is something he rejects.

Ant to cap it all, he's now got our fishy friend on his back. He's going to lose his support, not just a bit of his support or even half of it - he's going to lose ALL his support! Never mind losing the whip for inappropriate behaviour towards his staff, the poor chap must be really quaking in his boots now.

end link