Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Captain Haddock wrote:
    No I don't, at all. The 500 odd page withdrawal agreement seems quite reasonable to me.

It sets a framework for negotiating the minutiae of our relationship which was always to be thrashed out post-Brexit.

I'm totally fed up with those like 'our' Charlie who say it does not deliver 'what people voted for' and equally those calling for a 'people's vote' as 'we didn't know what we voted for' who when pressed admit they are hoping to retain the status quo.

It is NOT Theresa May's deal. It is a deal which has ben negotiated over the past two years by senior civil servants.

'Her' red lines are no more than parameters setting out a minimum requirement to resemble to any reasonably intelligent person (and there's very few of them about) would have put down on the back of an envelope if asked to describe what 'leaving the EU' might look like.

bob, the whole deal is not worth the paper it's writtan on

end link