Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hmm. Yes, John. I struggle to understand the reason for your post. Perhaps you'll allow me my own bit of pedantry?

1. There is no such word as 'mistruth' in either of my dictionaries. I think you're looking for 'untruth'.
    2. However, your first point is not in any way representative of an untruth. The word 'employ' has a perfectly legitimate second meaning as to use or utilise thus it is perfectly acceptable to state that Yaxley-Lennon was employed as an advisor.
    3. Farage is not inferring anything. To infer means to deduce or conclude something from something said or done. You probably mean imply. Whether Yaxley-Lennon is in UK or not as a member, it hardly invalidates Farage's point. The very fact that he has been given the status as an advisor surely demonstrates a strong enough association to give rise to concerns.

To borrow the Cap'n's favourite conclusion - Just Saying!

end link