Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks for that Ray. Like so many other people I was obviously too stupid to understand what I was voting about. If only I could have a People's Vote I promise to vote the way that business leaders and rich people in general tell me to. I'm sure our masters have the interests of we slaves at heart.

Thank you for giving me the chance to listen to millionaire writer, actor, comedian, doer of good works, excellent good friend to the famous and royalty, who lives in his London SW1 flat and his Norfolk house when not travelling, who will understand much better than I ever could the effect on housing, schools and wages of having a load of cheap EU coolies to pick my asparagus and sell the Big Issue magazine.

(Fun Fact - According to the new ONS figures, the level of EU immigration (219,000) was higher than in the years leading up to 2014)

end link