Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I am forever amazed at our politicians ingenuity in announcing failure as a 'successful outcome'.

Come to a Country like ours. Blink and you've missed it. 15 pages of self congratulatory statements of intent -called a Report (wolf words in sheeps clothing) that says very little and solves even less, bar a hearty slap on each other's back.

Clause 49 - the EU catch-all. 'Leavers' death trap.

A maze in reverse. Negotiating blind alleys, narrow paths, dead ends, light fading and your beacon of hope has lost its source of power. Where is the exit now! I can hear the dogs barking - are they ours or...........

One has to wonder why we are still 'negotiating' with a bureaucratic non- elected bunch of Europhants more concerned with their own self importance in maintaining control over the whole (well most) of Europe than the welfare of its Nation States. I see Poland is the latest to revolt against Brussels directive.

I am all for good relations with our European friends of Nations and their peoples, just not with a Union hell bent on controlling what they can or cannot do. To misquote Aristotle - the whole ( in this instance) is lesser than the sum of its parts- by virtue of suppression of actions and lack of freedom to act individually or as a Nation. Ironic really.

Our Nations pride is a stake. Far more important than its political namesake whichever party be in power.

end link