Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The trouble is we have a very weak government that from day one has never really been fully committed to Brexit, regardless of what Mrs May has said. ( I bet “call me Dave” is laughing his socks off watching all this unfold! )
    If May was serious in seeing this thing through she would have either had strong words with the “dissenters” in her cabinet and elsewhere or showed them the door. Can’t imagine Mrs T. In her prime putting up with such internal strife that only serves to weaken her hand.
    The EU have obviously picked up on this weakness and naturally will seek to exploit it at every given opportunity.
    In some respects I do have some sympathy for the prime minister. She is trying to push through a major shift in our relationship with the EU which she’s probably not really that keen on, a large number of her own party are doing their best to undermine her attempts, as are the opposition parties of course and the EU itself is quite happy to play hardball knowing that they’re most likely on to a winner.
    The revenge of the “remoaners” I guess!

end link