Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Brilliant! I take back what I previously said about " News Thump " some months back.

But whilst I'm here, I note that the remoaners are still clinging on to the hope of a second referendum of sorts so that we can decide to vote the right way. But what I think that a lot of them still don't quite get is that whilst the economics of the situation are of course important, many people really did vote "out" because, amongst other things, they have had a gutful of being dictated to and taken for a ride by the unelected EU commission and handing over vast sums of money just for the privilege.

Strange though isn't it, we also keep hearing from the remoaners bleating on about the oh so important supposed £350 million a week not going to the NHS, but not a peep about the real threat of us being milked once more of approx. £85 billion as a "divorce settlement".........a drop in the ocean no doubt, but all for a good cause eh?

end link