Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Can't disagree with most of what you say Howard. I'm feeling deflated as well, not with how the EU are playing the game, that's expected of course, but with the usual gutless caving in to their demands as though we were a pathetic charity case fully dependent on their generosity to help us out. God almighty, is there no one in our government with a backbone?
    If, as will probably happen, the EU will concede virtually bugger all, then why on earth give them a single penny in the "divorce" settlement? Whats to lose?
    I may well be in a minority, but I still personally believe that "no deal is better than a bad deal".
    It's an individual choice I know, but I would prefer to retain my pride and go through a few years of financial hardship rather than let those smug EU b******s think that they're getting one over on us!

end link