Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Post 592: I disagree. The majority of people who were enfranchised for last year's referendum and who expressed a preference, voted to leave the EU - and did so in the face of as many dire warnings as there were alleged benefits. The ballot paper did not ask why the UK should leave or remain, but in effect most people put leaving as their top priority (ie. come what may). I cannot see large numbers of last year's leave voters being persuaded to change their mind by anything that has yet to be said, particularly in view of the erroneous statements still being uttered by many current and past MPs.

I saw IDS being interviewed by Channel 4 this evening and, perhaps reluctantly, I have to say that he appeared the most factually correct UK Brexit commentator I have yet heard. I noted his request for hard and soft Brexit to be defined for him went unanswered.

end link