Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I see that "Sir" John Major ( what did he actually do to be awarded a knighthood? ) has raised his ugly face once again in order to warn us of the "historic mistake" we have apparently made in voting to leave the old pals act euro club due to us thickos being "misled" etc.
    I have news for him, I, along with millions of others certainly haven't been misled about anything concerning the EU.
    Yes, in the future, there may well be a few problems along the way, nobody has ever implied otherwise, but in the long run to quit this expensive, controlling and failing project will be the best thing for the U.K. and it's people.
    Major is doing us no favours in talking this country down and seems somewhat pleased that in doing so the other EU member states may well have the upper hand when negotiations begin in earnest.
    Negativity breeds negativity and his unpatriotic comments are not needed at this particular time.
    The sooner he gets back to his cricket or crawls back under his stone together with his Euro mate Blair the better for us all!

end link