Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keith - you are wrong. #20
    ...Define 'bottom' and 'top' of the economy. Meaningless twaddle. If you are going to cut spending sufficiently to deal with the deficit then you have to cut big budget items.
    ...The national debt is a result of all the years of deficit spending, the Conservative are not in favour of that but the coalition has not cut spending fast or deep enough - something I have said many times.
    ...A healthy housing market is essential but that goes not mean that excessive house price inflation is good. Supply and demand is what determines house prices as they should. this is why interest rates will have to rise soon to stop a bubble.
    ...UKIP policy? I have seen nothing at all from UKIP about any kind of cohesive economic policy that can be applied in real life, to produce such a thing would destroy UKIP advantage from beign a Party that has no chance of power and hence being able to say what seems to be good.
    ... No UKIP is not the Conservative Party though many of its people are, like me, traditional Conservatives.
    ... Charlie a Europhile - no he is not though it suits you to try to paint him as such. To you anyone who is not shouting from the roof-tops about getting out of the EU is a Europhile, that is totally wrong.

------------------ Anyway back to the topic.......

I will update you all with what is happening.

This year I have had a record year in business, better than last year which itself broke all records. My next business year starts tomorrow and already the signs are that it will keep growing. I have never been busier.

I was featured on the front page of a financal adviser journal a short while ago, New Model Adviser, with a 5 page personal and business profile early this year. For those who want to read it an on-line version is here. http://citywire.co.uk/new-model-adviser/adviser-profile-barry-williams-of-regency-independent-financial-advisers/a735718

I am now planning business continuity and expansion to that end I will be trading from new business premises from 22nd April after Easter in Snargate Street. I need more space for business and also to enable me to make some personal changes as well over the next year or so.

Thank you for your concerns mentioned in this thread. I have just not had much time to get diverted into getting involved in discussion on the forum lately but as I said above I am hoping I will have a little more time soon to pick up on the blog at least.

end link