Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It's a great shame that Charlie has backed the freeze on fuel duty, which whilst popular will in the main cut costs for old rich people who have large cars and drive miles like me, and who incidentally tend not to be over worried by insurance tax since our premiums are dirt cheap anyway.

A much more radical plan would be to bring in a proper bedroom tax for everyone!

Latest figures show that the number of "under-occupied" households - with [U]two or more spare bedrooms[/U] - in England increased from 6m to 8m in the two decades up to 2015.

Surely it's immoral that I and my carer are rattling round enormous Marlinspike Hall now the kids have left home while others are suffering overcrowding at best and homelessness at worst?

If 'housing' is a scarce resource surely I should be paying a premium on my selfish use of it?

end link