Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Posted by Dan Elliot on Facebook........

"To the emergency services who, as always, run towards the screams, the Police, the Paramedics, the members of the Fire service. The many taxi drivers who ferried home distraught youngsters and families through the night. The people who opened their homes to offer refuge to those who couldn't get home. The passers by and venue workers who did all they could to help the injured. I have nothing other than praise and admiration.

To those who lost friends. To those who lost the most beloved members of their family, their children. I have no words, nothing I can say other than everyone with a heart who woke this morning to the news and looked at their loved ones, their children and saw how easily it could be them shares, even if only a little, in their pain.

To anyone who would choose to use this horror to their own ends, to further their own agenda, whatever that may be. I would say tread carefully as you lay your words on the bodies of our friends and children.

To those that committed this atrocity, this most foul and disgusting crime may you find no safe place to hide or rest, no place of escape or refuge, may no man or woman to take your hand in friendship, may you see the faces of those you had a hand in murdering everytime you close your eyes. May your theft of these young lives hang upon you like chains and leave you in torment until the day you die."

end link