Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The danger is events of freedom of speech can have problems such as those mentioned, whilst the alternative view is what some may share, they often don't want to discuss, just disrupt.

I recall the clarendon and westbury community asoc (which is non political) invited all 9 cllrs to a meeting to see what there vision was for the ward.
    It was just after all the problems of the far right/far left groups meeting in the Town.

Whilst explaining to one Cllr the committee's viewpoint on the demonstrations and the need probably at how best to organise such events if they must happen.
    I was astounded when, after mentioning the problems/violence by far right/left groups that the Cllr was attempting to say there is no far left group.
    I'm not sure whether the view held by that Cllr was as a supporter of left groups and felt the need to support the violence, or whether the Cllr really believed there is no far left group.
    worrying though which ever it was.

end link