Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

You and I disagree on Tony Blair's New Labour, Howard. Unions were set up in the first place to protect the working people from being used as cheap labour by unscrupulous employers. It is not Corbyn's fault militant idiots took over. It was up to the union members to stop that and yet, not enough of them voted for Corbyn in the leadership election. All most working people wanted was a fair chance at decent wages. I notice in the Times there are enough Shadow ministers who say they will not work with him...who needs them. All it takes is a strong Prime Minister to appoint people he or she could trust to do a good job. We went to war in Iraq under Tony Blair, who I think is nearer to a right-wing democracy than a left-wing one, and the Conservatives than he would want us to believe...I hope he can take the criticism he so blatantly gives out. Britain needs a party in opposition that represents the working people and the young who are just starting out in life. After all our politics should be based on, power to the people not just the few. All Blair gave to Britain was peanuts. I believe he had one eye on the grey vote...About 11,000,000 of us. It fooled me but not again. It makes me think you are either a Blairite or firing enough bullets on controversial issues to keep this blog going as a healthy forum for debate, which is commendable... Are You?
    There is a lot of mud being slung at Jeremy Corbyn by people who do not know the meaning of honour. Some of them unelected Lords, who are doing very well thank-you, £300 a day and found for signing a book and not even elected by the people. Lords almost 800 strong and people the taxpayer does not need. Especially so when appointed by politics and not our Queen. The head of a Monarchy the working people love. The Lords made up of mostly Ex-politicians and their big business backers, which has become too powerful for its own good. There are Super-rich people who really care about Britain. I am waiting to see who will back Jeremy Corbyn and help build the Britain we once knew...I wish I were a Billionaire...Alas I am only a poor pensioner, but a happy one if I can keep the politicians honest.
    Give Jeremy Corbyn a chance to prove himself. I do not see him criticising any of his opponents. As to his being accused of being in bed with terrorists. I believe the terrorists his critic is referring to are those who are fighting for a Palestine state against a known nuclear power Israel who has far-spread tentacles into the world of banking, business, America, and other country's Politics. Israel is a State that is acquiring land that does not belong to them, and in the meantime, destroying the infrastructure of a country that only wants to survive...and that without even a whisper of protest from outside Governments. Most of the honour in this world of ours is at the bottom and not at the top. We should be fighting Isis not ourselves.
    Britain needs to change the voting system in this country to a preferential system where not one vote cast is wasted... Secondary parties can give their votes to one of the top two parties closest to their mandates. Corbyn has similar policies to the Greens, and to Ukip. All I believe for a farer Britain for all, and not for globalisation. Globalisation where most of our National assets are being sold off to the highest bidder, mostly foreign...Britain is becoming the toy of those who can see an opportunity of buying cheap and selling dear. It is a country ruled by greedy millionaires and not by the Monarchy. Two banks, which the taxpayer bailed out, are being sold to who, I wonder. What else is in the wind? Our Prime Minister seems to be on a continual world tour, paid for by the taxpayer. It is a great pity more working people are not interested in politics, or in the last referendum on the vote. All it did was show their ignorance...IT IS ABOUT TIME THEY WOKE UP! Britain can work together if honour is restored, no matter what the ideology, as long as it is not one, which will destroy the British people and Great Britain with it. I believe it will not be long before Scotland and Wales will want their independence.

What I need now is another controversial subject...please give me one to get my teeth into Howard.

end link