Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I never reply to any emails unless I am absolutely sure of the origin as a result I will not click on the one I received from "UK Power Networks <priority@news.ukpowernetworks.co.uk>" and I do not remember registering with them. The email starts as follows......

Hi, we are UK Power Networks and it's our job to maintain a safe and reliable supply of electricity in London, the South East and East of England.

Rest assured, power cuts don’t happen very often but if the electricity network is damaged or develops a fault we'll get your power back on. Our engineers work around the clock 24/7 to restore your power as quickly as is safely possible.

You are receiving this email because you are on our Priority Services Register. Not sure why you are on our Priority Services Register? Find out.

Preparations to consider before and during a power cut

1: Make sure we have your latest contact details

It's really important that we can contact you in the event of a power cut so we can continue to provide you with extra support. Have you recently moved house or changed your telephone number? The quickest way to update your details or remove yourself is on our website. You can also call us on 0800 169 9970 (free to call from a mobile or landline) at any time........

end link