Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Two tasty games coming up. I'm split between Croatia and Russia: there are match-winners in both squads. But although I think Croatia have the edge with their attack and free-flowing game, Russia will be on a high after seeing off Spain and showed in that game that they could stifle through organisation and resolute defending. So I'm going for Russia. I'd dearly like to see them at least in the SFs as the country's reward for hosting such a marvellous tournament.

As for the other QF, as much as I'd like to see England send the Swedes flat-packing I don't think it'll be that easy. They're a well-organised, defensively robust, counter-attacking side and will be the fresher having won their last match within 90 minutes. Besides, since many of them play over here they know the English game well. What's more, England were guilty of some wayward passing when under pressure from Colombia (especially Walker and Stones). Nevertheless, and especially if Southgate replaces the ineffective Sterling and takes a chance on Rashford, when all is said and done it'll be one of us, but the winner takes it all and it's thank you for the music but hasta maƱana Sweden.

end link