Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Much as I find Neymar's stabbed windmills a WC highlight (knocks the old hold-the-wrong-part-of-your-body-and-fall-over-as-if-hit-by-a-club-hammer maneuver into a cocked hat) I'm going for Belgium. Brazil don't play the high pressing game that Japan almost undid Belgium with, and Martinez eventually showed he could make the right tactical changes. Besides, Brazil's kit is too much like Sweden's for my liking.

As for the other game, I'm still disappointed that Suarez hasn't used his favourite body part yet and worried that he might not have a chance to use it after today, as I think France will take this one. I do hope that Griezmann has worked on his goal celebration since the Argentina game, though, as it looked rather like a child at the back of the class indicating to his teacher that he needed to use the toilet.

end link