Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

How many times over the years have you heard me say this I was in boxing over 30 years first as a boxer then 15 years as a trainer they keep on about rights for all,but what about rights for the unborn baby, I closed a boxing club down because the K.A.B.A, told me I must put women in the ring if they want to box.I said yes to them training but no to them boxing,keep punching a lady in the tummy and it could stop them having a baby at some point,same they should no take part in kick boxing.I have been told Vic "Women should be free to make up their own mind." But the unborn baby has no one. I do not mean to upset women but when you are young and a girl you do not think about 10years time when A Dr turns round and tells you sorry but because of the damge done to your tummy you can not have a family.And as a boxing trainer years go I would not let young girls box.

end link