Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

A tale from me.

The ambulance was here within minutes and helping me to breathe, (time about 4.30 am) the fire service helped get me out of the house within minutes of being called, William Harvey medics were treating me as soon as I arrived. Those on HDMU were brilliant as were all the staff on Oxford Ward from cleaners to doctors.

I just wish I could say the same about Pencester Practice. I should have had the blood test requested by WH two weeks ago and even though I made an official complaint to the Practice Manager I am still waiting. The obligatory phone call from a doctor to arrange the test was a waste of time as he obviously had not even bothered to read my hospital discharge notes and had no interest in what I had to say, the community nurse has said she will test me within the next two weeks in the mean time I will have run out of needed medication.

At times of emergency our NHS can be brilliant but it can be absolutely useless when run by the complacent or should that be the uncaring few. An upside is I have lost about two stone without even trying.

end link