Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Violinni wrote:
    1. Resources. I heard that gold is cannot be found just about anywhere in the galaxy. Isn't it strange that gold was cherished even by retards living 20 centuries before Christ was born too? The Egyptians also put a ton of gold around their necks and were obsessed by it, for a reason. Why not silver, copper, but gold? Silver is shiny too, right? It's not about shininess.

2. Workforce. If they move the economics and they infiltrated all Governments, we could be their very own workforce. Cheap workers building whatever they need. As a gratitude they release iPhones and useless crap every year so we can work and produce even more, get “hungrier”, get more motivated. Consumerism is here for a reason.

Something isn't right with these aliens. They have all this technology, seemingly can live forever... But they can't change the atomic structure of lead and turn it into gold?

It should be so simple to do for something with the technology to go thru wormholes.

The workforce I don't understand either. They should have an AI advanced enough to do what they want, without the possibility of revolt. The only thing that makes any sense is they really do enjoy the life of a slave. Maybe the reptilian stories or archons feeding on dark or emotional energy is true? I certainly enjoy the company of people over machines sometimes, controlling life can give pleasure in some situations, and has been proven by so many parents telling their children what to do to the point of idiocy. I suppose the southern good ol boy mentality makes for a great slave.

Points 1 and 2 make great sense for a human based dictatorship. Use the masses to accumulate your own wealth, like the crusades, and release iPhones for your middle class surfs so you can get them used to brain scanners as you use all the technology you have available to you to ensure your sweet ride on top of the pyramid.

For aliens, it's a bit questionable. Surely the human race didn't know about the values of gold, so for aliens to be aware of that and take interest in the planet for it makes sense. But mining resources on the planet seems a bit outdated. If I could go through a wormhole, couldn't I just go into the future and learn how to print gold on my 4d printer?

end link