Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Has anybody tried this practice yet, opposite The Works book shop? It was supposed to open 4th January. If their telephone answering is any indication of their overall suitability to run such a practice I would give them 1/10. I, and others I know, have been contacted by them stating that appointments have had to be changed. If you happen to be available to answer their call, then fine. If you are not, then be prepared to grow many grey hairs. They give you a Dover number to call. When you do you are given 4 options to choose from, all of them with the same message and not one of them putting you through to anyone. You simply get disconnected!! I myself tried this 36 times without success. So then I had an idea. Call them when they are closed to see if they have an answering service. Ah, they did. So I, and others, left a message with our numbers. Guess what. Not one of us ever got a call back!! Off to a practice then who treat people with courtesy and respect, even if they do not do NHS treatment. This practice is part of a large group which seems to have had problems in the past. Sigh.

end link