Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

As we have been unusually quiet on this subject I thought I would start off with the question is she a traitor or a victim as some see her.

I see her as a young woman, we all know that at 15 we understand right from wrong and can hold strong views that others might not agree with. She knowingly decided to support a group of foreign religious extremists who terrorised all who opposed them and supported and or backed bombings in this and other countries. This would have been labelled as treason in previous war situations.

From the reports I have seen she does not come across as the poor misjudged person that some believe she is. The cold way she describes the decapitated heads in bins as if that was in no way wrong struck me as frightening.

If or when she returns, as undoubtedly she will, I hope she ends up in court and is locked up for a long time.

end link