Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

From the Captains link she says she says about herself...

"We now call it first generation African-heritage. And so the music – we lived at a time where petrol was ten pence a gallon, bus fare was one and a half pence, chips was two and a half pence, and so the economic situation was quite difficult. Mum and dad had seven. But we were really happy. I think we were the only African-heritage family on our road. There was no other black families. But we got along with most people. We didn’t see too much racism as children – or we didn’t notice it.".....

Selective memory maybe? When she was a child racism was a lot more obvious than it is now, I would guess things have only really improved within the last 20yrs even if we still have a long way to go.

Edit.......

Strange how only white people are racist never those of colour, I wonder how many light skinned people from Africa or the Caribbean are allowed in her cosy little group.

end link