Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Courtesy of the Times

A shrine to the burglar stabbed to death by a pensioner was torn down overnight by an individual who described the tributes as “trash”.

Video footage was posted on Facebook late last night by a man who wrote that he was “extremely furious” to see that flowers, cards and balloons had been left outside the home of Richard Osborn-Brooks in tribute to Henry Vincent, the man who broke into his home.

The individual wrote on Facebook: “When I heard that the family of Henry Vincent (the burglar that got stabbed to death by his intended victim), had placed flowers on the road where he died, I was extremely furious. So I drove to South London, to the road, and saw the flowers and stuff.”

The video shows the man removing the tributes from a fence and throwing them in the boot of his car. He then posted an image online which showed that he had placed the flowers in a nearby cemetery, adding that they had been “happily donated to a local graveyard”.

end link