Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keith Sansum1 wrote:

I raise this issue as you appear to have a problem with this disaster?

Yes I do. I can think of no other disaster which has been so politicised by the left from the downright lies told at the time in order to stir up tensions by that the authorities were lying about the number of victims https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/27/david-lammy-suggests-grenfell-tower-death-toll-may-have-covered/ to the crap in the press that the cladding was 'only put on to make the council block less unsightly' and that the present enquiry 'is just going to be a cover up' and that 'somebody should prosecuted and sent to jail over this'. (or in Keef Speak - 'and if found guilty these geezers should be dealt with')

Personally I thought it was farcical to give amnesties to people who were both illegal immigrants AND living in illegally sub-let council accommodation.

As with Jean Charles de Menezes. Sorry he got shot. Bit of a mistake. Wouldn't have happened if he wasn't in the country illegally in the first place.

Shit happens. People end up dead. It happens every day all over the world. It's invariably a cock up rather than a conspiracy. Get over it.

end link